Magnotherapy or Magnetic Therapy is a non-invasive, natural therapy which enhances your body’s own ability to heal itself and to manage all kinds of pain including neck, back and knee pain, migraine, cramp, RSI, poor circulation, sports injury, carpal tunnel syndrome, menstruation, rheumatism, arthritis…
The Chinese were the first people to make use of magnets; the Yellow Emperor’s Book of Internal Medicine (one of the earliest medical writings 2000 BC) mentions the application of magnetic stones. Cleopatra is also reputed to have slept on a Lodestone (a naturally magnetized piece of magnetite) to keep her skin looking youthful.
In the modern world, millions of people worldwide have discovered the benefits of magnetic health. Magnotherapy is widely used by professionals and athletes in sports such as golf, athletics, tennis, ice hockey, boxing.
Magnetic Therapy is officially recognised by the Japanese Ministry of Health; magnetic therapy devices are now registered as medical devices in many countries worldwide. It is commonly used within complimentary therapies and is a non-invasive natural therapy deemed to have no health risk by the World Health Organisation.
Buryl Payne Ph.D, Author of “Magnetic Healing: Advanced Techniques for the Application of Magnetic Forces” cites the following specific known factors in magnetic healing:
– Increased blood flow with resultant oxygen delivery.
– Removal of calcium ions away from painful arthritic joints.
Professor Holger Hannemann of Switzerland writes:
The use of magnets for healing has been practised for thousands of years. It was known to the ancient Egyptians and, before them, to the Chinese. Now science is catching up with this proven method of traditional holistic medicine.
The respected Swiss Naturopath documents an impressive success rate for magnetic therapy: In a double-blind test, it helped 90% of a large group of patients with myositis, bursitis, arthritis and rheumatism.
– The Body Magnetic & Getting Started in Magnetic Healing, by Buryl Payne Ph.D
– Magnetic Healing: Advanced Techniques for the Application of Magnetic Forces, by Buryl Payne Ph.D
– Eliminating Pain with Magnet Therapy, by Robert Dehn
– The Pain Relief Breakthrough: The Power of Magnets to relieve Backaches, Arthritis, Menstrual Cramps, Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Sports Injuries and more, by Julian Whitaker M.D.
– Healing with Magnets, by Gary Null Ph.D
– Discovery of Magnetic Health, by George J Washnis
– Magnet Therapy: The Pain Cure Alternative, by Ron Lawrence M.D. and Paul J Rosch M.D.
– Biomagnetic Handbook by William H. Philpott M.D.